Virtualization For Cloud Computing
As Cloud Computing adoption increases, virtualization is a key enabler, driving economies of scale and the ability to scale with hardware appliances or commodity hardware.
- Delivering elasticity, flexibility and scalability for changing traffic volume
- Cost effective on-demand approach to reduce capital expenditure
- For Public or Private Clouds
New AX Series Virtualization Products & Solutions
Based on A10's award-winning AX Series Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) and Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS™) architecture, enterprises and service providers will have the flexibility to choose the following scale-as-you-grow virtualization options.
- SoftADC: AX virtual machine (VM) on commodity hardware
- Rapidly scale with commodity hardware
- Reduce hardware costs and upload to compatible cloud providers
- SoftADC: AX virtual machine (VM) on AX Series hardware
- SoftAX flexibility with AX hardware performance and reliability
- Guaranteed performance, certifications, support and optimized hardware
AX Virtual Chassis System (aVCS™)
- Cluster multiple AX devices to operate as a unified single device
- Scale multiple AX devices with shared capacity, High Availability (HA) and single IP management
- Reduce cost and simplify management while adding devices as you grow
- Application Delivery Partitions (ADPs) divide the AX platform resources for individual applications
- Enables quality multi-tenancy with granular resource allocation
- Reduce the number of appliances to host multiple applications
All new AX Series virtualization products and features are in addition to existing integration with leading third party virtualization vendors, such as VMware and associated solutions for vSphere acceleration, vCenter dynamic provisioning and VMotion with Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB). Click here to read A10's application solutions for VMware. Click here to read A10's brief on virtualization solutions to enable cost-effective Cloud Computing.
Summary and Availability
SoftAX, AX Virtual Chassis and AX Virtualization are available today. Please inquire for more details on AX-V appliance availability. For more information or to schedule a demonstration please contact us at email@example.com.
The AX Series price/performance advantage and "Cloud Economics" are extended with the flexibility of virtualization and the enhanced multi-tenancy capabilities.