Centralized Management Solution
Get a Quote!
- Highly scalable management solution
- Supports all AX Series hardware and software appliances
- Streamlined operation to reduce operating costs
In large networks, multiple AX Series appliances, physical or virtual, are deployed to enable business-critical systems to reach their users. While full control of AX Series devices can be achieved effectively by direct CLI, GUI or aXAPI out-of-the-box by default, the benefit of central and automated management increases as more appliances are added.
Sample aGalaxy use case showing SSL and backup retrieval from Europe, upgrades in North America and configurations retrieved and compared from Asia.
A10’s aGalaxy network management solution enables a network administrator to manage any AX device from a single point. aGalaxy is a robust network monitoring and network management solution that offers an intuitive interface that can be utilized to perform and automate a variety of essential tasks. For example, aGalaxy allows efficient centralized monitoring, upgrades, SSL certificate management, aFleX TCL script management, configuration, backups and restore.
aGalaxy is available in a quick-to-deploy virtual appliance and can help offer immediate benefits and fast ROI, which increases as more appliances are used.
Simplified Device Management
- Physical and virtual AX device autodiscovery
- Real-time and centralized management for all AX Series devices
- AX configuration, backup and restore
- Central SSL management, including certificate and key retrieval, storage, deployment and expiration alert
- Centralized management for upgrades and image upgrade repository
- Reboot and shutdown features
- Configuration deployment and comparison
- aFleX TCL script management, including retrieval, storage and deployment
Event Management and Reporting
- Categorize events by severity, event ID and more
- Accurate information for network availability, usage, performance and inventory
- Searchable audit logs that track username, IP address and time of login
- Data consolidation across multiple panels into real-time web dashboard
- Dynamic dashboard monitoring
- Wizard-based system configuration
- Uptime history
- Customizable event alerts/alarms
- Role-based access control management
- External authentication supports RADIUS and TACACS+
- Black/white list with bandwidth and access limitations
A10’s network management solution offers a real-time unified view of all AX Series devices in your network. The GUI provides a quick, at-a-glance view of status using a standard web browser.
Intuitive web-based GUI
Dashboard provides a detailed view of device status
Inventory list shows all devices and status at-a-glance
Device discovery finds all devices
aFleX TCL scripts can be stored for on-demand centralized deployment
Side-by-side comparison of AX configuration files
aGalaxy ensures lower operational costs as staff are freed up from repetitive tasks, while also increasing precision and accuracy with centralized and automated tasks, reducing the potential for human error.
|aGalaxy Virtual Appliance Specifications|
|AX Version Supported||2.4.3 or higher|
|Standard Warranty||90-day software|
|aGalaxy Virtual Appliance Requirements|
|Hypervisor||VMware ESXi 5.0 or higher|
|Processor||2.5 GHz (Dual-core) or higher|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 8.x and Firefox 9.x or above|
Download the A10 Networks aGalaxy Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!